Hitches, Trailer Wiring and Repair
Your Trailer Partner - You Have A Pull Behind Challenge. We Have Your Hitching Solutions.
In-A-Pinch? Rent-It! can also do repairs, like axles, bearings, brakes, and wiring on all types of trailers, including livestock, enclosed, flatbeds, and camping trailers.
Information About Installation
- Hitches Are Bolted To The Frame Of The Vehicle.
- On Most Vehicles Installation Time Is 2 Hours.
- We Do Not Keep Hitches In Stock But With Having Two Suppliers We Can Get Them In A Couple Of Days.
- Each Hitch Is Made Specifically For Your Vehicle
- We Also Install Trailer Wiring On Your Vehicle. 4-Way Flat And 7-Way Round Are The Most Common Wiring Plugs.
- We Are Also Installing B&W Goose Neck Hitches
Trailer Wiring And Trailer Repair
- We Can Replace Axles, Brakes, And Hubs.
- Rewire Your Trailer From Front To Back. Replacing Old Wire And Trailer Lights.
- Install Break-A-Way Kits.
- We Carry Weight Distribution Kits And Sway Control.
- We Can Test Your Vehicle Wiring Making Sure Everything Is Operating Properly.
We Install B&W Goose Neck Hitches
In-A-Pinch? Rent-It! your towing partner installs custom fitted trailer hitches brake controls and wiring on all makes and models of cars, trucks, SUV's and more.
Products that we carry
Dexter has been a leading manufacturer of trailer axles and trailer brakes for over 50 years for the utility trailer, recreation vehicle, heavy duty, manufactured housing, agricultural, marine, and specialty trailer markets.
Trail-A-Way Running Gears And Trailer Parts. (Bearings, Seals, Dust Covers)
U-Haul Trailer Wiring And Hitch Accessories. (Balls, Drawbars, Wiring Adapters)
There is a Draw-Tite Ball Mount for just about every application; from lightweight Class I hitches to heavy-duty Class V workhorse products.
The Leader in Electronic Brake Controllers. The Tekonsha line has been trusted by professional towers and weekend warriors for worry-free travel.
Products include towing and hitch systems, trailer components and accessories, and electrical, brake, cargo carrying and rack systems.
Since 1952 the Reese brand has lead the trailer towing industry with proven designs that exceed the industry standards and is the “brand of choice” when performance is the expectation.
Buyers Products has grown to become a leading manufacturer of products for the mobile equipment industry.